{14} My Journey Begins

🌹Chapter Fourteen🌹
My Journey Begins

  After hours of crying, I cheered myself up.  "Okay
(Y/N), get yourself together..." I wiped the stray tears from my cheeks and stood up.
"Now, where is that thing..." I dug into my bag, "here it is.." I pulled the chant out of my pouch.
"Here goes..." I said,
"As swift as the wind,
As dainty as a butterfly,
As lovely as a Rose..."

*poof*

"You've told him?" Sister Kōri asked, "Yes..." I sighed.
"It may hurt bidding farewell to your friends..
You may not be in their lives at this very moment, but you're in their hearts..
His  heart..."
"Thanks for your advice..."
"Shall we carry on?" She asked, "Sure..." We began walking to our destination..
"So what do we do in the temple?" I asked, "Spar, Train and Meditate just like other temples do.."
"Oh okay.. In old books I've read, in temples there's also someone who brings dishonor onto the temple. Are there any in this one?"
"Yes, but you'll hear about her later..."
"Okay..."
"So, how did you react when you found out your jutsu is special..."
"I was thrilled and excited..."
 "Yeah, I felt the same way too..."

*Hours into Walking*

"Just up this flight of stairs..."
"Damn.." There was a flight of stoned stairs swirling around the mountain until the very top...

🏰At the top🏰

"I present to you, The Rozū Temple..."
"Oh my goodness!" My hands made it's way up to my cheeks, no words could explain how breath taken I was... The gate stood tall and had vines of roses entangled with one another, Kōri placed her hand and the biggest rose carved onto the gate and the vines of roses and thorns untangled themselves, opening the gate..  As we walked in, we saw women meditating, sparing and training while some were conversing, walking around or cleaning.  Rose petals were scattered along the floor  and its aroma filled the atmosphere... "Sisters," everyone's attention turned to us, most of them gasped. Maybe they were surprised to see another one of them.. "Let us welcome, our newest sister!"  Everyone cheered, "Now let us perform our traditional welcome party!"

_

_

_

_

"(Y/N), wear this for the party." the little girl held out a red kimono, patterned with petals, flowers and vines.. "Okay," I took it from her and put it on,
"You look beautiful.." The little girl said, "Let's fix your hair." An older one said as she pulled out a comb and a brush. When they were done, I took a look in the mirror and my hair was traditionally done with accessories, "All done, the party is about to start..."

"Let's get going..."

🍻At The Party🍻

There is food and drinks prepared, the place was well decorated with roses and lanterns. I took my place by the table with the rest of my sisters and Kōri held up a glass and said,

"For the founding of a new bud and may her stay here make her bloom into an independent and elegant rose..."  We clanked glasses and began the party, there was dancing and singing all just for me...

*After the party*

"Your training begins tomorrow, bright and early so get some rest, sister.." The little girl said,  "I will, goodnight..."  She switched off the light, I got up and opened the window and looked up at the starlit sky,

"I wonder if Gaara is looking at the sky right now..."

Gaara's POV

"I wonder if Y/N is looking up at the sky just as I am..."

"I want you forever, Even when we're not together.
Stars on my body,
So I could take you wherever.."