4

Imagine Dean after a bad hunt lecturing you about how you shouldn't put your self in danger:

"That was stupid and dangerous" Dean yelled at me as i sat in the back of the impala. "Maybe but I saved your ass" I shot back. "You wouldn't have had to if you stayed at the hotel, we told you and you didn't listen" Dean said and I saw the side of Sam's mouth curl into a smile.

"Now your bleeding and your arm is probaly broken, there were at least 10 vamps there" Dean said and hit Sam. "Yes, What he said" Sam said and turned around to point at me. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. We pulled up to the bunker and I got out and so did they. "Y/n, come back here" I heard Dean yell as I walked to the whisky cabnit.

Sam came in a little after and took the bottle from me taking a drink. My arm was not broken just sprained a little. Sam sewed up the big gash on my side. "You need to be more carful" Dean said and paced the room. "You need to let me help on cases" I said. "Oh no. This is the last one for a long while" Dean said and I looked at Sam.

"That's not fair, ow" I said and Sam pulled on the string cutting it. I put my shirt back down and stood up.

"I don't care. Life's not fair" Dean said and then walked away. "Sam" I pleaded and he put his hands up and walked away taking the whisky bottle with him.