53

Imagine "You can't keep pretendeding it didn't happen, cause guess what?! It did:

Cas was dead and it was all my fault.
I tried not to think about it, so I kept working. When I wasn't working I was cooped up in my room. I almost never talked and I think Sam and Dean were getting worried. After they tried to talk to me about it, I decided to erase Cas from my memories.

He was never here so I had no reason to be sad. "Y/n" I heard my name. We had just gotten back from a case and I went to the kitchen. "Hi dean" I replied and turned to see both of them in front of me. "How long are you going to keep this up?" Sam asked me and crossed his arms. "What?" I questioned knowing exactly what he was talking about. "You can't keep pretending it didn't happen, cause guess what! It did" Dean said and that really got me. I swallowed my tears and the lump in my throat.

"I don't know what your talking about." I said and turned to the fridge. "Cas, he died and your pretending he was never here!!" Dean yelled. "You need to work it out" Sam said. "Its normal for you to be sad I know-" "You don't know shit Sam, and nither do you" I yelled back cutting Sam off.

"I killed Cas, I got him killed. It is all my fault" I screamed. "Y/n" Sam said and put a hand out to me "Its wasn't you" Dean said after a minute. "Oh really" I crossed my arms and looked at them. Dean was about to talk but I put my hand up.

"Just leave me alone"