10

Imagine Gabriel seeing you after a hunt:

"Come on guys, let's go" I said and held my arm. Sam and Dean both groaned and we walked back to the car after fighting 3 shifters. "You ok?" Sam asked me I nodded and Dean started up baby and we drove back to the bunker.

We got home and went to the kitchen then I told the boys good night and I went to my room. I walked in and saw Gabe. "Oh my gosh, what happemed?" He asked worried and stood up walking over to me. He touched my arm and I winced. "I'm fine" I said and pushed him away. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower.

"Y/n" Gabe said and grabbed my wrist of my good arm. "What?" I asked him. "What happened are you ok. You look like you were hit by a truck" he said really worried now. "Do you want me to heal you?" He added and I shook my head pulling away.

"We were on a hunt, there were 3 shifters, and I got a little banged up as Sam and Dean were fighting one of them" I said getting quieter and quieter with each word. "I'm going to give them a piece of my mind" he said and stomped over to the door.

I ran in front of him and kissed him. "See look. I'm fine" I said and his face softened and he back up. He sat down and I went to the shower.