50

Imagine "Where do you think your going?":

Winchesters. Family. Ugh. The three of us had just gotten back to the bunker after a case.

"Y/N!" Dean yelled my name, but I didn't answer because I was so mad at him. He would let me help on the case so he decided to hand cuff me to the door and they went in and did what ever. I of course got out and went to help. I went in and they were tied up and I went to help. Dean was whisper yelling at me the whole time and I backed up one of the vamps jump me. I was knocked to the ground but Sam got free and cut it's head off.

The blood spilled all over me. "Y/n" I heard my name being called again. I went to my room to think. Anyways, on the ride home Dean was telling me never to do that again, or I'll be benched or something.

"Y/n" Dean said opening my door in anger. I rolled my eyes and breathed. "What Dean" I asked with a little to much sass. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab my jacket all the while Dean was going in and on about something. I walked up the stairs and stopped because he stopped talking.

"Where do you think your going?" He asked and crossed his arms. "Out, so I don't have to listen to you" I said and he looked shocked. "See you in a couple hours" I said and waved behind me "be safe!"