54

You and Sam get Dean back from hell, but he won't touch you:

Dean had "died" a little over a year ago. Me and Sam got him back some how and now he was stood before us. We did all the test and he hugged Sam. I stood there watching my brothers reunite. "Sammy" I heard Dean whisper. He let go of him and looked at me. I waited for him to walk over but he never did. "I'm starving" he said and walked past me.

I looked at Sam and he just shrugged. I felt a pain in my chest. He ate and we went to bed. I stayed up and thought about what had happened. I walked out side the motel and got a drink from the vending machine. I heard a door open and I step my drink down putting my hand on my gun.

It was Dean. I picked me drink up again and walked over to him. He turned his head and glanced at me for just a second. "Dean" i said and walked over to him. I got close and he took a step away. "What's wrong?" I asked angry. "Nothing" he said and looked the other way.

"Dean look at me!" I demanded and walked over to him and grabbed his face. We were inches apart and his eyes were watering. "Stop y/n" he said pushing me away after a moment. That's when I started to cry. "What did I do?" I whispered, and he whipped around to see me "Nothing. You didn't do any thing. Why would you think that" he asked worried. "You didn't  hug me, like you did Sam when you got back. You didn't even look at me. I was so happy and- and" that's when the water works came running down. "Y/n" he said and I looked up and wiped my face.

He walked over to me and we stood a few feet apart. "I tortured souls in hell and I liked it. To get at me the demons or who ever put you on that bench and I" he stopped talking and looked at me with tears streaking his face. "It will just take me a little bit of time, but" he stopped talking again and walked up to me hugging me. "I'm sorry" he spoke quietly.