60

Your walking home with Dean and you find your ex there:

"Dean you didn't have to walk me to my door step" I said and looked at him. "You'll always be my little sister, I want to make sure your safe, and I wanted to" Dean smirked. I got my keys out and unlocked the door. "Come in" I told Dean and he stepped in. "Do you want a beer?" I asked him as we walked in the kitchen.

I opened the door and saw him sitting there, like he owned the place. His name was Hunter, he was my ex boyfriend. I caught him cheating on me in my own house.

"Hi Y/n" he whispered and stood up. "Get out" I said calmly. "Just let me explain" Hunter pleaded. "Y/n, who is this guy?" Dean asked me "No one" I said. "Ouch, I'm someone" Hunter said. "I was your boy friend of 2 years, and now I'm trying to explain my self." Hunter said and Dean tilted his head. "Explain what?! That you cheated on me. That you brought a girl to my house, and fucked her. Not just any girl either, my best friend." I yelled at him. "Hunter, there is nothing you can say that will male me love you again." I said and started to cry.

"Hunter?" Dean asked. Oh shit. "Hunter as in, broke my little sisters heart" Dean said and stepped in front of me. "Excalty him" I said and wiped my face. "Hey, buddy" Hunter said and put his hands up backing up. "You better get out of here right now" Dean said and pointed to the door. "But-" Hunter started. "Get out before I beat your ass" Dean barked. "Wait wait" I said and they both looked at me. "Come here Hunter" I said and he walked past Dean and over to me.

"That's my girl" he smiled and tried to hug me. I grabbed his shoulder and kneed him in the crotch. He doubled over and I punched him in the face. "Now get get out of my house" I said and Dean dragged him to the door and threw him out.