34

Imagine the boys taking care of you when your sick:

I woke up and my nose was stuffy and my stomach hurt. I coughed all the way to the kitchen. I sat at the table and put my head down. "What's wrong?" Sam asked me and I looked up to see him and Dean standing by the coffee pot. "Nothing, im great" I said and gave them the fakest smile ever.

I coughed a little then sneezed like 7 times. Dean came over and touched my forehead. "Your really hot" he said and took his hand away. "That's funny, I'm frezzing right now" I laughed and rapped my arms around my self. Dean shrugged his jacket off and put it on me. I was still shaking so Sam did the same. They helped me the my bed and laid me down covering me up with tons of blankets. I sniffed and Sam gave me a tissue.

"We'll be back in a few minutes to check in you?" Dean said and they left my room. I pulled out my laptop and turned on Netflix. All the good shows were on there and I tried to watch them evenly, but one kept pulling my attion away from the others.

I loved the 2 main charters and one of there lovers. I heard a knock on my door and Dean came in with a tray and handed my soup. I smiled and they both smiled back. "Feel better, and if you need anything just yell" Sam said and they both walked out of the room.