22

Imagine Lucifer kidnaps you during the appocolyps:

We just finished a hunt and i needed some air. Despite what the boys said I went on a walk out side the hotel for a while. I was walking and walking until I saw some one.

My brain told me to turn around and run back to the hotel, but instead I turned around and closed my eyes. Thinking about all possible outcomes of this. When I opened my eyes i screamed. There was a man in front of me and he covered my mouth and closed his eyes.

We were in some house. His other hand was on my back. "If I let go, are you going to scream?" He asked quietly, and I shook my head. He let go and I took a breath in and he put a finger to his lips and I didn't scream. I was breathing in and out heavily. This guy was probably in his 30's, he had sandy hair and green eyes. I wanted Sam and Dean back.

He kept looking at me and turned and walked away. I looked around the one story house. A couple rooms, kitchen, office, bathroom. "Why" I asked him and turned around to face him. "This is going to sound crazy, but I'm trying to help you" he said with a kind voice. "Help me, you kidnapped me away from my family" I said raising my voice. "I know, but this is for your safety, something every bad is about to happen to those Winchesters and you can't stop it" he said.

"Don't you even think about touching them" I said and pointed at him, my lip quivering. He smirked and crossed his arms "and if I do?" He asked. "I will kill you" I said and stomped away. "Don't you walk away from me, I'm just trying to help" he yelled and grabbed my wrist. I whimpered and tried to step away.

He let go after a second and I turned back around to him. "Well if I'll be here for a while, what's your name?" I asked him. "Lucifer"