28

Imagine Sam and Dean both die and you male a deal to save them:

"Sam! Dean!" I screamed and ran over to them. They were on the ground of the bunker, bleeding out. They got to them. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. "No" I cried and held them both getting blood all over me and my clothes.

I stayed that way for hours. When I was done I stood up, and dragged there bodies to there bed rooms. I was going to fix this. I went to a cross road and put my box of stuff in there. "Come on" I shouted after a few seconds. "The littlest Winchester" I heard a man say.

I turned around and I saw a man in his late 20's in a tux. A little gruff and dark hair. His eyes flashed red then back to normal. "I want to make a deal" I said and walked over to him. "Go on" he said. "Bring back Sam and dean, and you can have my soul in ten years." I said. "I don't think so sweetheart" he said and I almost started to cry again. "Bringing back one winchester but two, and you your self being one as well. If you want them both back, I'll be back in one year to collect your soul" he said.

I backed up a step. "Everyone else gets 10 years and I'm only 15, please help me out" I pleaded. "I will not, I could get killed for even making a deal with you, so one year for the winchester boys or no deal" he said and crossed his arms. I huffed. "Fine" he grabbed the back of my neck and pushed his lips hard against mine.

He let go and I wiped my face. Then he was gone. I raced back to the house and changed and went to the living room. Everything was in order. "Y/n!" I heard Sam yell. I got up and walked to his room. He was breathing heavey and I ran over to him. He looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"What did you do?"