51

Imagine "Despite what you think, I can take care of my self:

My brothers and I drove down the road.

No music.
No taking, nothing.

I could tell Dean was really angry and I didn't want to get in more trouble than I was going to me already. "Just tell me why?" Dean said almost in a whisper after the first hour of the drive back home. "Why?" I asked. "That's what I asked" he said. "Dean" Sam cut in. "Well, I." I thought about what to say to him.

"You went out and almost got your self killed, I want to know why you went out in the first place" Dean said sharply. "I know you worry ab-" but before I could finish Dean slammed on the brakes and whipped around. "Damn right I worry!!" He raised his voice. I felt a lump in my throat and I saw Sam looking worried and Dean looking pissed. I opened the door and got out.

"Y/n" I heard Sam say and they both got out. I opened the trunk, and grabbed some stuff out of there. "Y/n What are you doing?" I heard Dean asked quietly. "Dispite what you think, I can take care of my self" I said and poked Dean chest. He looked shocked.

"Where will you go?" Dean asked me as I but the bag on my shoulder. "Somewhere away from you" I said and turned around. "Y/N don't make me pick you up and throw you back in this car" Dean warned. I turned around and Dean and Sam were a step closer than before. "I'll be fine" I said and rolled my eyes. "Dad told us to look after you, we can't just leave you out here" Dean said and started to walk toward me.