46

You and Dean get in a fight and you leave, getting in a crash:

"I hate you!" I yelled at Dean. "Good, at least I won't have to deal with you anymore" he yelled back and that hurt my heart and I think Dean saw that. "Guys, just calm down" Sam said. Tears were in my eyes and I pushed Sam away amd turned around running to my car.

"Y/n, wait, I didn't mean it" Dean yelled and I got in my car. I started it and cried even more. This was the second fight we had gotten in to in 3 years. There never this bad. I cried and cried and it was dark and that didn't help. I didn't see the truck coming because if the years and I was hit.

-
-
-

I woke up in a hospital bed. Shit, am I dead. I looked around and I was hooked up to some stuff. I ripped out everything and tried to figure out what happened. I was in a fight with Dean and I drove off. I must have hit. . That truck. I walked out of my room and down the hall and that's when I saw Dean with coffee in his hand.

His eye got big and he dropped his coffee running up to me. "Y/n" he said and kissed my face. I pushed him away and he looked hurt. "Its been like 3 hours and your suddley ok with me, im not to much trouble now?" I asked crossing my arms. "What?" He asked confused.

"We had a fight and I crashed not 3 hours ago Dean, if you think I'm ok with this in not." I said. "Y/n, you've been in a coma for 7 months"