35

Imagine you ran away to keep Sam and Dean safe but they find you:

I had to leave. He was going to find me. Good bye Sam and Dean. I got my stuff and walked out of the hotel room over to baby. No I'm not stealing her, I just got some stuff out of the back. I got my stuff and started the walk to the bus stop. I got there and got on the bus. This was best. I put my stuff in my lap and put my head to the glass falling asleep.

I woke up as some one pushed on my shoulder. I got off the bus quickly with out a word. I took 2 more busses before I found a small town that looked good. No one knew me. New people, new me, new life. I got an appartment and paid the first 3 months rent with some of the money I had. I got a job at the local bar and life was good. For about two weeks. I went to my job and my shift was over early. Same people same time. Blah blah. I was walking home and I got to my apartment. I had a cup of coffee in my hand and I opened the door. Looked and saw them.

I dropped my coffee on to the floor and shut the door. I didn't say anything I just started to get my stuff together to leave. "Well hello to you to" Dean said. I still didn't speak. "Y/n" I heard Sam say, but they got no answer. Tears were in my eyes but my back was to them. "Y/n" I heard Sam say again. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I shrugged it off. Only to get pulled around to face them both. I wiped my face and the anger on both of there faces softened.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked me as I tried to pull away from deans grip. "Nothing" I mumbled. I tried to step away but Dean was holding both of my wrists. Since both of them were like 8 times bigger than I was, I knew I wouldn't go anywhere with out them letting me. Dean huffed as another tear fell down my face. "Why did you run?" Dean asked. No answer. "Y/N! Why did you run" Dean demanded. I turned my head as a few more tears free to the ground. "I was trying to keep you two safe" I spit back, and tried to pull away again.

Dean let go and I backed up getting my stuff. "You have to come back with us" Sam pleaded. I shook my head. "I cant" I said crying even more. "Why, we want you to. Your not safe out here by your self. He will find you" Sam said. "No" I said and saw Dean walk to the fridge. He grabbed out 3 beers, already opened. Handed one to Sam and one to me. "One last one" he said and we all took a drink.

I felt a little light headed when I looked at the boys. Damnit. The whole room was spinning. "Dean" I said and held on to the desk. Sam came over and grabbed my beer and Dean held me up. "Screw you guys" I breathed out. "Sleep tight" I heard Dean say and them every thing went black.