As The Leaves Fall

You woke up form the sun beating down on you. You open your eyes to see you and Laurens cuddling. He was still asleep, you blushed.

Ugh..Class is going to start soon..should I wake him up right now or make some food first. I don't want to wake him..he's so adorable when he's sleeping. Ugh..!! I hate deciding.

While you were thinking, he pulls you even more. He wraps his legs around yours.

Oh. God. Lord. Pls. No..
Can't break him apart from me. He's ARR!!

Finally, he starts to wake up. He sits right up. You jump as fast as you can, and rush to the kitchen. You pop toast in the toaster. Then dash to the bathroom to get dressed. You walked out just in time into the kitchen. You took out the toast, and put it on a plate. John walks in.

"Hey! I made you more food. You sleep in wayyy late. B-but I do the same sometimes. But hurry, classes start in like an hour." You said handing the toast. He takes it as he sit down at the bar besides it. You grab your stuff and walk out the door. You put your headphones in and listen to your favorite song.

You walk to the Cafe to meet up with so friends. You walk into the restaurant and sit down quietly singing along with the music. You been told million times "you have a voice of a angel!" But you drown always believe that.

Johns P°O°V

I walked into the Café. I should have asked her, couldn't have..I hope I didn't make uncomfortable. She seems really sweet, and she's pretty hot...

I looked up and see a girl singing with people around her. I came closer to see Y/N, that a gorgeous voice she had. She opened her eyes, and blame bright red. She stopped and got up very quickly. She backed away as people started crowding her. I could the fear in her eyes, I grabbed her and we ran out of there. We made it to campus park and catch breather.

"H-Hey! Are you o-okay?"

She looked up at me, her eyes shined brighter.

"Y-yeah..thanks for saving back there...I-can get a little overboard when I'm singing...."

I smiled.

"It's okay, but you have a awesome voice..hey I wanted to ask you something.."

Her face lit up.

"M-me too!"

"There's this cool carvinal coming up, and I would you come with me?"

John, you have screwed this up. She'll never like you. Mmm!!!! I messed up!!

"Well, I wanted to say something to~"
She got really close to me, I blushed.

"Hey...did it hurt..?"

I looked around awkwardly. "Umm."

"Then you fell from heaven~"

The both of you started laughing, then we walked to class. We went to the own ways but as I sit down. I get a text.

Free Cotton Candy? Definitely.

I smiled and continued with my work. But I could think about Y/N. Man, she leaves me so helpless..