CopyCat

It's been a week since John got hit by a car. He's out of the hospital but he isn't in the greatest shape. The doctors says his back needs to heal. So, they put bandages all around his back and stomach. He hates but he likes that you freak out even when he moves a inch. But things otherwise have been going good.

Angelica, and Eliza graduated early with very good grades. Together the two decided to out a Maid Café!

You and Alexander's relationship is less awkward.
Lafayette is learning to play guitar,
Hercules makes clothes for literally everyone.
And Peggy...has a be head over heels for someone.
Nobody knows who but you were going to find tonight.

After the whole car incident, you and John have grown closer. You couldn't be more happier. But something going on with John. He's been more anxious to do stuff and a little protective of you. But he's still a sweetheart

You decided to hang out with Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, and a new friend.

Her name is Candy. She has light skin, pastel pink hair, and pretty blue eyes.
Candy is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. You and her are very close, it's amazing to see someone really similar to you.

Just by the end of this week, I'll be graduating and moving into the chapter...Adulthood!

You got ready and walked out to hang out with the girls. You needed to find out who Peggy has been crushing on.
Everyone was sitting around at the restaurant table. Peggy was nonstop blushing, finally she spoke.

Peggy: Fiiiiiiine...I'll tell you..but you have to buy me a drink!

Angelica, Eliza, & Candy: OKAY, TELL US!

Peggy: Lafayette has been flirting for the past few days...a-and I'm playing to ask I'm out!....

Her sisters jumped for joy as Candy kept looking at her phone.

Angelica: I wish have told us sooner but I'm so glad too see you happy. Sis.

Angelica and Eliza tease Peggy, while Candy can't get off her phone. You try to see what's she's doing but she good at hiding the screen.

"Hey girls. Sorry, to cut the party short. But I gotta head home."

"Me too! But we'll definitely do this again!"

You said your goodbyes as Candy runs out with saying a word. You quickly walk after her, but runs all the way.

Finally, you arrived to your dorm to see John trying to take his bandages off on the couch. You sit down and hug him. "Baby...Doctor for another week." You said grabbing his hand. John turns to you and kisses you.

"Hello, my love. How was dinner with the girls?"

"It was fun...b-but Baby! Seriously. You are so close, can you just wait for a while longer?"

"Y/N...you know I hate this thing............"

You cupped his cheek into your hand.
"Of course. I feel bad as well..I have. ....
Look, I know I've been more distant. But I have a good reason why.
I'm working on getting a house where we can stay.
But.....feel like there's something else going on...John...please.
don't keep things from me..------!!!" 

John kisses again, he gently bites your lips. You kiss back harder. That encourages him to place you on top of his legs.

"J- John...s-stop....."

He pulled away. Frowning.

"Y/N....Candy, I don't trust her....I mean come on. She so much like so that it's obvious that she's trying to copy you. I mean...the way she dresses, the way she talks, the FRICKING way she------!!!!" You kiss him once again.

"Let's worry about that...let's just...have a fun time...~" you said taking off your shirt.

UGGGGGHHHHHHHH

WRITERS BLOCK.....

PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS......

I LUV YOU GUYS

BYE.