The Time Comes

You woke up to see Laurens still cuddling next to you. Then you looking to see Peggy and Lafayette taking pictures. You mouthed, "I'm going to murder you!"

John pulls you closer, and Peggy starts flipping out. You couldn't help but blush. You tried going back to sleep but then he starts nuzzling your neck. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Peggy screamed running out the door. Lafayette ran after her, Laurens woke up right away. "What!!" You hugged him. "Hey, it's okay. Let's go back to....bed.." You said pulling his shirt. He looked at you. "Hmm..we should get up.." He said, you groaned. "Fiiiiiiine. Can you at least make breakfast.." you asked. He smiled at you and walked to the kitchen. You blushed..

I...cuddled with John last night...I went on a date with John...I KISSED John last night...*starts fangirling*

After you fangirled, you grabbed the title and walked to the kitchen. John was making pancakes. (Or whatever you want)

"Hey...I......thanks for staying with me last night.."

"It's my pleasure. Also. Another thing." He came closer, you reacted and stepped back. He leaned you against the wall. Your heart began to beat, loudly.

"I never want to stop seeing your face, even like this.." He put his lips softly on yours. You blushed brightly, and kissed back. Wrapping your hands around his neck, him put his hands on your waist. The two of us starting making out, he picked up and placed you on the counter.

Damn, he's a good kisser..

You pulled away for air and stared into his eyes. "Y/N....will you....

Be my girlfriend?

"Will you...come with me for minute." He asked. You got off the counter and followed him to his room. He took out a box, he reached inside. He handed you a beautiful, Hawaiian flower hairclip. "It's my mother's, I want you to have it." He said stroking my cheek.

"N-no..I can't really..."

"My mother said when I find the right girl, give this to her. I know you are the one, Y/N..." He said tears filling his eyes. You embraced him, "For you... John..." You said wiping away his tears. He put the flower in your hair. The two of you ate breakfast, and you got dressed. And headed towards the door. "I'm heading out, I'll be back later!" You called out to him. He didn't respond, you wanted to stay with him but you had to meet up with Burr before he left.

You ran to Burrs Dorm, you walked in (without knocking)

You saw suitcases, and Burr writing on the table. You walked over to him.

"Well, isn't it Aaron Burr..."

"Ma'am."

The two of you laughed.

"Geez, London Huh? So, far away.."

"I want to live with my Theodosia. She's a one of a thing, reminds me of someone." He said winking at you. You smiled.

"Well, we better get going. If you don't want to be late." You said rushing to the car.

You drove Burr to the airport, and helped him get his bags.

"Well, Y/N. I guess this is goodbye.."

"Yeah, I guess is.."

Plane calling to London get aboard

"Talk to you later, Y/N."
Burr started walking away, you tried to do the same. Something was pulling on you, you used away but it wouldn't go away.

Stop it. Let me go. Stop it, Y/N. That's enough, STOP!!!

You swished around and yelled "AARON!"

Everyone around you look dead at you, so did Burr. "Y/N...?" He said under his breath. You look up at him, with tears and a smile.

"Smile More~ and don't forget it." You said smiling. He smiled softly. You walked off the airport.

You ran your car.

She'll take care if him. And he'll take of him. My best friend, he's off to London. I won't see him in a couple of years. But.....God dammit, I'm willing to wait for it..

To see him again...