This Is Enough

John's P°O°V

Y/N taking deep breaths on the couch while I was panicking.

"Baby! I down think I'm ready! Their coming to fast!!"

Y/N was finally in Labor, she sat on rolling her eyes.

"Are we having this baby at home or at a hospital?"

        Time skip by America's Favorite Fight French Man

"I WANT A BABY, HE SAYS. LETS HAVE A BABY HE SAYS. THAT IS THE LAST TIME. I LET YOU SEDUCE ME UNDER OUR ROOF!!"

GOD LET THIS END.

Y/N was giving birth, her father holding her other hand while I handled all of the meanest of Y/N's pain side. Her hand loosed when soft cries entered the room. The doctor passed Y/N our baby.

"It's a healthy boy baby! We'll let you have some alone time."
Washingdad, the doctors left the room with Y/N in tears of joy.

"It's our son, Love! He has your hair, and my E/C eyes."

I snuggled against her. "He's all we could ask for. What's his name, Baby?" I asked as she smiled.

"Philip Laurens." I'm going to cry. WHY.

Philip started crying but I sang him a song.

Burr's P°O°V

Theodosia held our daughter as I kissed her head. It's been years since I've been back to America, I hope Y/N doing well. Holidays got in the way but I hope her and John are doing good. I watched as my wife rocked her back in forth.

AND SAVE THOSE TEARS SO NEXT CHAPTER. BECAUSE ITS GOING TO BE SAD AS FU--

THE NEXT IS PROBABLY BE THE LAST ONE. pls don't kill me.

Only because I wanna work on My Philip X Reader. And I might write a different X Reader Story.

So yeah. I have no point of asking for ideas, since next chapter the icing on the cake for a ending.

BUT I'll do a Q&A for 600+ (Almost 700) reads.

So leave me questions

Luv you guys. 💙💙💜💜💛💛💚💚❤❤💝💝💞💞💟💟💕💕💖💖💗💗💘💘