We Can Stay

You slammed the door behind you while sliding down to the floor. Tears stung your eyes as you clenched your hands.

I asked you to marry me...and this is what I get......

You walk over to your desk and pick up your letter. While strolling over by the fireplace in your room.

My Dearest, John..

I'm going off to a trip to make enough money for our "special event". I'm so sorry that I left without notice. I will quit my job soon, since I'm leaving work for fertility leave. John, you make me happy, loved, safe. I want to stay with you for the rest of my life, I hope that you have a answer of me when I get back.

Love,
Y/N

Tears stung you eyes as sobs broke from you. John was on the other side of the door.

"Y/N..."

"*sobs* w-hat do y-you wa-ant..."

"I'm sorry...I get it..I don't get to make excuses...I just really miss you...I'm sorry that I hurt you...I understand if you don't forgive me...but I will always love y-----!!!!"

"*sobs harder* I STILL LOVE..you...."

You get up and open the door. John stares at you with tears spouting out of his eyes. You cupped his cheek.
"C-can...we start...just stay girlfriend and boyfriend..for now? I don't want to lose you.." you said softly. John smiled softly and hugged you. You looked down at your letter. You blushed and handed toy to John.

Side note: you never really call John Laurens

His eyes widened, he looked at you.

"Y-you're..........."

"Laurens......you're going to be a father.."

He smiled and hugged you tighter.

"I won't hurt you ever again Y/N, or my child."

Is this going to fast?

IM OUT OF IDEAS. REQUEST PLZ.

K.BYE.