The Story Of Tonight

This Chapter Is Dedicated To The  Law Vegas Shooting Victims. Stay Safe my Friends❤

"You'll Be Back Soon?"
Johns kisses you passionately while you held your son.

"Of course, my love. Have to leave, write to me!" John said rushing off to the car.

John was going away to help his family in Las Vegas. You were worried he's never gotten this far way from you. But knowing that Philip is 9 years old and understands how to take care of you. Lowers down the tense.

A Month Later

"Ma! Pop send us a letter!"

"Yay! Let's read, it together my poet!"
You ruffled his hair and began to read.

My Dearest, Y/N Laurens

EveryThing Is Going Good Here, I'm Going To By Be Home By March. The Loan Man Isn't being Reasonable. I Hope Philip Is Being Our good Poet. Tell Everyone I Say Hi. I Miss You Guys So Much, I Love You So Much
My Love.

                                    Love,
                                    J.Laurens

You smiled as Philip hugged your tummy. "Pops, will back in time for my birthday!" Philip cheered. I kissed his head and helped Philip with the piano.

March.

Burr and his daughter, Theodosia was visiting from London. Burr walked into the room where WHERE ITS HAPPENS Theodosia and Philip were playing.

You looked at Burr with a smile. But his eyes faded the smile away.

"Philip, will you please go show Theodosia a song on your piano?"
Phillip gave you a concerned look but ran of the room with Theodosia.

I May Not Live Our Glory

"Y/N. There's A Letter For You From Las Vegas, Nevada."

But I Will Gladly Join The Fight

"I-it's From My Husband, I'll Read It Later."

"N-no, It's Not.."

And When My Children Tell Our Story

"Will You Read It?"

They'll Tell The Story Of Tonight...

"On March 27, John Laurens was...killed in a shooting at a concert.
He Had Not Received Word About Your Coming Child. He Will Be Buried At Trinity Church Near Your Home.
As You Already Know. John Laurens Was Battling To Get His Family Out Of Debt. But His Parents And All The Alive Victims Were Returned To There Poor lives. We'll Do Everything We Can To Help Them..."

Tomorrow, There Will Be More Of Us.

Burr pulled me into a hug, "Y/N..are you alright?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks as my husband's ghost butterflied kissed me.

"I.....have so much work to do....."

I said walking over to Philip who was standing by the door. Sobs breaking pass him, he rush to me and embraces me.

"Theodosia...let me put you to bed in the guest room. Let's let them have some tell alone....." Burr gasped out with small tears.

Philip sobbed into your chest, as you did with his head.

"M-mom....I-I promise pops something. If something happens to him, he's wants me to take care of you! I..."

My eyes are watering up

"Philip...may sing you a song...? One a used to sing to your father all the time......?"

He nodded yes.

She Knows This Feeling All Too Well

She Feels Her Heart Began To Swell..

Handsome Stranger, You Have Made her Insides Turn To Jelly....

*Sobs Loudly*

You and Philip kept hugging each until you fell asleep on the floor.

You couldn't sleep or eat but Philip or Burr made sure you did. Friends and Family did everything to help you get through this.

The Schuyler Sisters helping with Philip and talking to you.

Alexander letting you cry on him and telling you about his own loss.

Lafayette smiling you smile and laugh.

Hercules endless amount of hugs and singing lessons.

Philip.......was the one that kept you going..

He promised you to be the best he could be. He'll blow us all away.

After time, you gave birth to your daughter. Angelica.

You never thought you could move on to another man. But one night in your dreams, Laurens told you.

Please...Find Someone New..start a life with them. Just don't forget about me..

Eventually, you fell in love with Alexander. It was hard to tell him but he was ready to take time with you until you ready to become one.

Inside you still have a hole for John but Alex helps you tender the hole.

Being there for you, not leaving you, staying with you.

He Knows That Deep Down Inside..

You Still Love Him...