Pls halp

Hi. So. Um. I'm asking a big favor from YOU GUYS.

can you please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

give me ideas for chapters!??!

I've been reading the hell out of Laurens X Readers. And still nothing.

You dont have to comment anything down but it would really help.

Also,
kstew22

I'm really doing my best to sing you'll be back. But I'm not satisfied
(No pun intended) with my voice in it. But I'll try to get it done.

If you didn't know..I sing...a lot.

So, if you want to hear my singing voice or regular voice then request me songs! I live singing for other people.

And now..I want to share something a little personal with my readers. You can kinda understand why I struggle with chapter ideas.

*Deep breath* okay

I'm in the 7th grade right now and I use go to a terrible public school.

I arrived there in 5th, and everything was good. I loved this school, even though the rough times at 6th. I never wanted to leave!

This...quickly changed when I reached 7th grade.

At this school we have some nasty girls and boys bullies. These girls would talk bad, and even flushed a teachers contact lens down the toilet.

At....a 4 hour away from the school camp.

So, these girls were really mean. And to add onto that 2 news mean girls came into the pictures in the new school year.

I've lost a lot of friendships during the summer, so I became more shy and less social than I used to be.

The boys quickly took note of this.

So, this second main reason I left the school.

These boys would sexually harassed girls like me.

Two of my friends left the school because of this boys.

I was afraid of going every day worrying about those boys.

It didn't help that I put a lot of pressure on myself for having good grades.

I have a VERY low self-confident. And putting all the pressure was like a PUNISHMENT TO MYSELF.

I never realized until I finally left that school.

Now this is the main story why I needed to leave this school.

I used to have this best friend. Let's call her "Cassie"

Cassie was a very violent, suicidal, girl. And many of you guys may known or know someone like this.

But she was extremely different.

Anyways, the kind friend I am. Wands to help her through it all. I would tell her constantly

She going to fight through this and she'll win.

Before we stopped being friends, there was the begging of the year dance for the 7th graders.

And you know I'm excited. I used to love dances!

So, I get ready and go to this dance with all of my friends.

Cassie goes to this dance, and we're having so much fun. I went over to her to ask her something and she crying. My first instinct was to bring her to the bathroom.

"Hey. Hey. What's wrong?"

"Just bad memories. It's nothing."

"Do I need to call your mom? Um"

"No. I'm fine..let's get back to the dance."

We get back to our friends and she lays it off like nothing happened. Faking smiling and chatting

While I'm over there, worrying if her was going to do something else to herself or someone else.

One by one, I talk to my friends about it. And they both know what to do.

That's when...the anxiety started coming in

I'm having some anxiety while writing this.

I walked outside to my other friends because I felt like I couldn't breathe.
They were talking to as I was leaning against a tree. I get light headed and fall into the tree.

My friends start panicking, and get me water. I text my parent to come and get me.

Ever since that event, all I've had anxiety ever since.

It so bad that even that the little things I get anxiety.

Me and FAMILY were playing some game. And I couldn't breathe when I had to read something small OUT LOUD.

So..that's why I have trouble coming with ideas because I feel like its not good enough for you guys.

Yeah. Request me songs to sing and ideas of chapters.

Alright. K. Bye.

I Luv you guys💙💙💙