Tough Love

It was snowing at the Campus, and you and John were loving it. You were watching a movie while John was making dinner. You got up to use the bathroom, you step a foot in there. And.....

THIS LITERALLY HAPPENED TO ME.

THERE WAS A BIG ASS SPIDER.
You stared at it for about two minutes, then ran to John. You hugged him behind.

"What....Baby, you okay?" He asked clearly confused.

"LOVE, THERE'S A FREAKING SPIDER IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!!"

"Awwww. Baby.." He scooped you up and took you to the our bed. "You're scared of spiders?" You crossed your arms.
"Pfff. N-no..."
He walked away from a minute then came back with the spider in his hands. "AAAH! JOHN, GET IT AWAY FROM MEEEEE!!" You shrieked from the your blanket. "HAhahahhaha! Man, you too adorable. I'll put to back outside." He said walking out. You stood up and walked to the living room. He went up to you and kissed your nose. "I'm sorry for scaring you, Dinner will be ready in a bit." He said walking out, you followed him.

How Did I fall In Live With You? Oh, John. You're way to cute for me.. I want to spend all my time with you, but I need to get out of this honeymoon phase. You seem to be ready to do whatever while I'm thinking we are going to get married and have kids together. But maybe that'll change and.....No
Y/N..don't over think if. Just enjoy this to with him.

You snapped out of your daze when John kissed your lips. He handed you a plate of fruit. "Baby, the strawberries ain't gonna eat themselves." He said smiling. You smiled widely, and sat next to him. The two of you would feed each other food, and talk about random stuff.

"Jesus, if there was a career choice of just kissing you all day. Drop everything, except for you."

You blushed. "Hey......is something wrong...?" He asked, your eyes filled up.

"It's......will you leave me because your bisexual....?"

It was dead silence, you could tell he was pissed. You felt like you were stabbed in the Heart.

"I-I'm so sorry...it was a stupid question..." you said in a gloomy way.

"Why..people assume that is Bisexuals are nothing cheaters...? Just because because it takes a while for us to find the one.., we're greedy cheaters.............." John said not even looking at you. Even though you couldn't see his face, he was pissed.

You almost started crying that you hurt him much. You couldn't beg for his forgiveness. You got up and grabbed your bag. "I'll let you cool off for a while. Bye, John." You said walking out to the campus.

People would stare strongly at you, most guys. You felt disgusted and hurt. You couldn't get past the fact that you hurt John.
Thinking to much lead you to the college bar. You sat down, and ordered a drink. You stared at your phone until you heard laughing and yelling. You looked at the door.

And saw Lafayette, Hercules, Alexander, Jefferson, and John. All the guys cheery ran to the bar but John slumped over there. He had tear stains on his cheeks, his eyes were pink from crying. The guys all sat next to you, Jefferson kept checking you out.

You tried ignore him, but then he started flirting with you.

"What's a pretty girl like you being in a place like this?"

"Calm down, Jefferson. I'm not that kinda girl..."

"People say otherwise."

"Can you not give a crap about that people say about me?!?!"

"I'm the biggest gossip around, besides who do you think started  that rumor?"

You froze, and clenched your fists.
You grabbed him by the ear. "YOU. Started those rumors?! Why?!"

"Remember back in Highschool, you had a one night stand with me~"

You grabbed it tighter.

"NO. I DIDN'T. OR NEVER. ALL WE DID WAS KISS. You better stop spreading those rumors."

Jefferson started touching you inappropriately, he rubbed your upper leg. You punched him the nose. Making him bleed. You got up, but Jefferson grabbed your boobs. You were about kicked him the balls. But John stood in front. Protecting you.

"STOP. TOUCHING. MY GIRL. JEFFERSON."

Your heart started beating, John grabbed you and ran outside. It was raining.

"A-are you alright?"

"I can take care of myself John."

"You didn't seem like that bad there.."

"Look! It hurts me so much, seeing you upset because of me!!!! I LOVE YOU, LAURENS. SO MUCH. I......
"
John pulls you into a bear hug, "I was mad in the moment. I'm not going pretend to know what you're going through. Family, School, Money. Us having Sex with no protection! But I will never stay mad or hurt you. I love you with all of my body heart. Can we just go to the dorms? We only have a few months here than we can leave and live our own lives. Please..."
You hugged him tightly back. You lead him across the street.

"Let's go, I could use a snuggle."
The both of you smiled.
John was behind you, and you walked in front. You saw bright lights and tried looking. But someone pushed you out of the way.

You fell on the road with a big bruise, you laid down there processing what happened.

Me and John were walking down the street. I saw bright lights on the side of my face. We were in the road. It was raining hard. John was behind me. Someone pushed me out of the way . No.

You quickly looked behind to you to see a horrible sight.
John smashed into the ground in front of a car. You ran to him, and screamed for help. The guys came running out, calling police.

John looked up at you. He stroked you hair, then closer his eyes.

You couldn't hold it in anymore.

Almost cried who's writing this.