Falling For You

You drove back from the Airport just in time for Class. You walked in class with eveyone staring at you and whispering. You sat next to Alex, started jogging down notes. You could still hear whispers, and stares. The stress was unbearable. You tried writing more, but it only took more breaths out of you. Then your pencil snapped.

Shit..ugh, what could they  whispering about? That doesn't matter..get get a new pencil.

You ask Alexander for a pencil he gives you one and compliments you on how fast you write. You smiled at him, and continued with class.
After minutes of writing, Class ended.
You got stuff and started walking away. But someone than said....

"HEY!"

You look at the boy, you roll your eyes.

Charles Lee...

You faked a smile, "Charles!" You said walking up to him.

"N/N! It's been too long!"

"If only it have been longer..."

"ANYWAYS. I heard that you are still sleeping with people. I'm not busy tonight. I'd you know what I mean~"

You growled. "Charles, clearly. You must have lost some brain cells then I beat your ass in highschool."

"Oooh~ Still Sassy. I like it."

He tried taking your hand but you pull away.

"Don't make me kick your ass again, Lee."

"Geez, calm down Angelica. I'll see you later tonight, my Slut." He said walking out. You clenched your fist..

Maria....that bitch..!!

You grabbed your bag and ran out of the class. You searched the whole campus. You couldn't stop running until you smack into something.

You fell to the ground, "I'm sorry! I didn't see where I was going! I...---!!"

"Hey, it's okay Babe." You look up to see John, he holds out his hand. You grab it and stand up. "John! What have you heard!?!" You asked, he gave you a confused look. "What." You grab his hand. "Laurens! There are bad rumors going around about me, I'm pretty sure Maria started them!" John looked pissed. "Where is she?!" You hugged him, you knew that would stop him from smacking someone.

"Please...calm down...it's okay, we can ignore them..I'm heading to lunch with Peggy. Just please promise me. You won't hurt anyone.." You said blushing. He sighed and smiled at you. You gave him a peck on the lips and ran off to Peggy's dorm.

Peggy will murder me if I'm late for our girl talk. 

You stopped by her door, panting for some air. Peggy opened the door.
"Y/N! You made it! Come in!" Peggy said. You walked and sat with her in the living room. She had snacks, lemonade, and chicken sandwiches on the coffee table.
The two of started eating and talking.

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask you this. Who's your roommate?"

"Oh, it's Lafayette. Madison didn't wanna room with me. But anyways..what's going on with you and John?!"

"We're just friends, Peggy."

"No, I've seen you two kiss. And act more lovey towards each other. Something is going on!!"