Things Happen

HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR HAMILTON BOOK IS A GOOD ONE.

THIS PEEP
HamilHamNerd

COMMENTS ON YOUR STORY

*cries under blankets*

You watched yourself push Alex away from the kiss.

"Lexi----! Eer. I..Alexander....I...think we need to....

I think we should take a vacation to Paris! To go see Peggy and Lafayette! We can invite Hercules, Angelica, Eliza!"

Alex smiled, and pecked your lips quickly. You blush slightly and got up to check on Philip. I go into his room to see him singing Angelica.

"I'll sing you a song if you don't cry for ma tonight. She's going through a lot."

Angelica giggles, Philip picks her up and sits with her at the rocking chair.

"Ma's been helping with this one!

I wrote this myself on the bat I love it.

Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf
Sept-huit-neuf

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine!

My dearest, loved one. Tomorrow, and tomorrow comes closer to a day we will meet! Say we true love doesn't come at first, but I disagree. Look at my father and mother who made me!
It may be a pain, and massive pain. But we'll always find a way~

We may be a ocean away, not an ocean away. Never put my thoughts of you aside, until I get see you. I can not push you away.

They tell me to take a break. One day, I'll be on my way. When I finally get to call her for supper, and I will wait. She'll be here in lives moment. Save my heart for you. My love. Okay, okay. I'm only 12 years old today. I have things I like to said. I've practicing all the time.
Philip will take it away.

Look, Look!

My name is Philip
I am a poet
I wrote this song just to show it
And I know love like I KNOW IT.
You show me it but I know mine!

What?!

I play piano and practice French with my Ma! I have sister and I couldn't ask for another!
My father talks to me everyday.

UN-DEUX-TROIS-QUARTE-CINQ-

You started clapping and cheering.

"BRAVO!"

Philip comes over you with Angelica and hugs you.

"Pack your bags, Pip! We're going to a Paris!!"

A sparkle of excitement highlighted his eyes. Philip jumped all around the room.

Johns P°O°V

I watched as Philip started packing his stuff. I went over to him pointed things to bring.

"Hey, PA?"

"Hm?"

"I.......went will you come back?"

My reaction was to gasp quietly and  pat his back.

"I'm going to tell you something..if your mother does this right. I'll corn back.

All she needs to do is wear her flower while she's sleeping..."

I say that with hope, she'll still love me ❤

Not my greatest work. But hey. I tried.

K.bye. Luv you guys 💙💙💙