Little Freckles (Christmas Special)

You hooked on the final ornament for our tree. It was finally Christmas time. You're favorite time of year. Your mother and father were always big on this holiday

Um......I did forget to mention that your parents are the washingmachines?😅 oops...

You're parents are coming over to meet John and you were planning to surprise them with the baby. You place the mistletoe by the door. Then John walks in. He tries walking past you but you grab him.

"John...? Somethings wrong.."

"It'snothing.."

"Laurens..I know you better than that. What's wrong? My parents are coming over today and I don't need to two emotional people to deal with." You said.

"I.....I checked the store. There was no Christmas cookies, but I got stuff to make cookies. Pls don't kill me." He said crossing his arms in embarrassment.

I inhaled a bug gulp of air. "It's fine. I like making cookies." You said grabbing the bags from him. He smiles.

Damn....It's been a while since I saw that smile..it's nice..

You go into the kitchen and start making the cookies, after a while you hear John coming closer to you.

"U-umm...hey.."

"Yea...?"

"Umm...well."

"Laurens."

He quickly kisses your temple, and blushes bright.

"I'm sorry!"

I grab him the hid sweater. He looks at me. "I......forgive you..."

You grabbed his face and start kissing him.

Then your parents arrived.

"Honey, I'm glad you're doing good!" Your mom chirped. Washing Dad hugged you.

I'm calling him washingdad cuz. Yeah.

"So....this must be your boyfriend!"
Washingdad said. John smiled.

"Yes, sir." He said shaking washing dads hand. While your mom hugged him tightly. "Mooommm....he's still gotta help me make dinner. Also....Lin Dad. I have something to tell you.

"I'm Pregnant!"

I'm out of ideas....sorry....

Plz. Forgive me. Luv you guys.
💙💙💙💙💙💙

Request me chapter ideas and songs to sing

ALSO. kstew22

HERES YOUR PRESENT.

IM SOCIALLY awkward.

Also, would you guys like to see...

Bleeding Love (Yandere!Philip X Colorless!Reader)

Or

Ask Lams! (Laurens X Alex)

Tell me all of that!

Merry Christmas everyone! It's almost been a whole of me being Wattpad!

Thank you all so much for this amazing journey! It's been nothing but sweet.

Happy Holidays! 💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💛💛💛💜💜💜❤❤❤💝💝💝💞💞💞💟💟💟💕💕💕💖💖💖💗💗💗💘💘💘