1

The grave of a loved one is just another memory. I visit Tord’s every year and this is the 4th year without him. I miss that smile, and how we fought. I place down a single red rose before walking back home. Edd and Matt forgot him easily. I didn’t.

I don’t see the bastard Lean around nor pat and pau. I see no colors anymore just black and white. The sun setting making me feel like my life is going to end one day sooner. I sat down on the couch that now feels stiff. I flip through channels but nothing good is on. So I decided to leave the news on. Then a news flash caught my “eye”. It was on a robbery but all I cared about was something. No someone! It was a man with caramel hair; to spikes looking like devil horns, and a red hoodie. It was him! The one I thought was dead. Tord!

I hurry to Edd’s apartment and knocked on the door. A tier, confused Edd came to the door. “What is it. It is like 2 in the morning.” He said in a drowsy tone.

“Tord is alive!” I screamed happily. He looked at me. Then he looked back in his room.

“Are you sure?” I shook my head yes. He let me in and I told him how I saw him on TV. “I can’t believe this. He faked his own death! He didn’t even tell us. Maybe he wanted to leave but was worried for you wanting to know where he is.” Rage filled me if he wanted to leave he could have told me.

-POV change-

I am walking home to see pat waiting for me. I get the feeling of water forming on me whole body. To see him outside the house is something like ‘you are in trouble’. I walk up to him. “Tom called me saying that he saw you on tv and that you are alive.” Shit! I am supposed to be hidden, and now Tom knows that I am alive! The phone starts ringing. Pat answers it. He covers the bottom. “It is Tom do you want to confirm your life has not cut short.”.... I still remember that day. Pain hit my stomach. Tom crying on my body I thought I died till I woke up to paul’s hand on mine.

I took the phone. “Hello Th-thomas.”

It was silent for a little then I hear tom’s voice.

“You asshole!”