7

I walk away after kissing him. I walk home and start to drink thinking of what the hell happened but I wake up to my phone, I had 67 missed calls and 86 texts from tord. I look at them and see the last three messages

Td: pa, and pt are out so I am bored

Td: I hear creeks but  no one is home other than me for the week

Td: HELP.

I listen to the last voice message. Hearing him whisper “they found me, there going to try killing me again.” It sounded like he was crying. “If I do die I am sorry, if I don’t you will be first to know when I am out alive.” Then I hear yelling in norwegian. That ended that. I call paul and pat but no answer. I run to the house he was living in. All I saw was remains of a burning building. Tears welled in my ‘eyes’. I just got him back and now he is gone. What have I done to deserve this.

-POV switch-

Everything is black till the lights came on. “Well well well. If it isn’t the ‘dead’ red leader. I look up to see pau and pat on the sides of the new leader. Who defeated the now second in command. “hvorfor fortalte du meg ikke at du levde?”(why did you not tell me that you were alive?) he asked. I looked at him.

“Fordi jeg var på jobb og ikke høyt å fortelle om det” i said (because I was on a job and not aloud to tell about it) he said something to pau and pat. Then grabbed me and took me to a cell. Well fuck I am a captive in my fucking base. The dark, cold sell made me worry about tom and what he saw. last I knew the building was in flames. I dropped my phone on the carpet ground before leaving. Tom must be scared to death. I want to tell him why I was mainly hiding from him. If I did though he might never forgive me. My tears felt like acid as it trickled down my face. All I could do now is cry.

(I am so sorry for the delay I was having probs and cryed a lot but thanks for reading and thanks to the fan that asked me to continue making me want to wright again)