11

I look upon the new recruit. As he went against some of my people. he was victorious, it was almost time for me to show him how it is done. He then beat the 9th one. With this I go out there. Throwing fists at him he was a talented man. By the time I beat him I was out of breath. I grabbed his hand to help him up. “Were you 2nd in command there? if not well now you will know how it is to be in the position.” he looked pleased. He stood up. He had worry on his face though.

“It will be a pleasure working for you sir.” He said. I hate when they say for me. Cuz they are all my equal.

“Working with, and call me Thomas.” A wave of shock went over his face as I said my name.

“Tom? the tom that that the old red leader fell for and tried to kill?.” He said with concern. how did he know this at least the love part. He would never tell anyone that unless they were trustworthy.

“so you do know tord.” He looked down. Tears in his eyes. He lay his head on my chest.

“Yes, and he told me if we ever met that he still loves you and misses you so much.” He whimpered. “He is being torchered to keep you alive. I hate how he is suffering.” He was now sobbing. I felt a tug at my heart. Tord is doing this for me. He is hurting for a freak. Why is this our lives.

(Ug what the hell is wrong with me 😭)