4

Ever since I was kicked out of the army by the red leader. I laughed when I saw that he died but then I saw something a man visited his grave every month was tears in his eyes. Suddenly I heard shuffling and leaves crunch under shoes that sounded heavy. I hid behind the tree do see a shadow. My world slowed down as I saw the man walk by. The two horns in his hair and tears in his eyes glancing over to the man at the grave every once and a while. Was that bastard crying for not seeing him in person or did he mess something up.

I decided to follow the man in blue who seemed to not be in tears like earlier at the grave. He walked to dark alleyway and bumped into someone. Then he runs with the person. I got a small look at the man that was running with the black eyed man. It was none other than the horn hair jerk. I felt anger fill me. As I watched them get to safety. Then continued the "hero" of the devil. He walks to a house and into a dark room. It is to early to strike so I wait till nightfall.

When the moon shines upon the home I snuck in so that no one could hear. I opened the door and see a purple fog come rolling out. This guy is a freak no eyes and now this. I slowly crept in and he woke up. I put a blindfold on him then tied him up. I needed revenge from what Tord did to me. He tried to fight but then gave up in an hour. "What do I have left to live for?" He said, "do what you like I want to die anyway." my heart hit me he is so kind but so miserable.

I took him back to my place and unblinded him. "Hi I am Aaron... Why are you so done with life?" he looks up at me then sighs.

"Why do you care... I am dead any way right? sence I know that the red leader is alive. So just do it already." I looked down at him with a sad expression.

"I was originally going to kill you to get back at him, but I change my mind I want you to be part of this plan I have. Either way I get back at him. So do you accpect?" He looked up. Then kinda smiled.

"Well I don't want to have you go to jail by murdering me, but what is your plan?" I placed a hand on his face.

"He loves you correct?" he the brunet nods "then you pretend to be with me for a month. Then he gets what he deserves from you and me." He agrees and we start off planing after I cut him free.

(How will this play out? Will tom love tord again or will Aaron take his place?)