12

Tom, why did you have to be here? Why do I have to kill you. These were the thoughts that were going threw my head as I walked to my room. He was walking with me so he could see how calm I truly was. When we arrived he asked, “Do you need me to stay a little longer?” I shook my head no. I was about to head into my room then his arms wrapped around me. “If you need to talk I am all ears.” He said then left me in the hall before I went into my new room.

The room was a light blue a small closet and a small bed. I went to bed.

“Tord? You are really tord? Baby what happened to…” Tom was cut short by a knife. An arm wrapped around me from behind. It was the red leader. Then I started to fall in to a pool of blood too thick for me to try to swim. Suddenly whispers bargain to grow saying things like murder, slut, and others. then I see me hanging myself.

I woke up covered in sweat. It was too early to get up, but I would not like to visit another land of darkness. I take a pair of clothes from the closet then head to the showers. “Your up early, 2nd in command.” Tom said.

“I thought it would be the best time to take my shower scene no one was up at this time.” I replied trying to hide that I had a nightmare. I walked in the room and covered my arm so it will be able to work after that.

“You know you took my idea right? I don’t know even your name.” that is right I never told him.

“My name is Evan… Evan nepal.” I say softly.