9

Tord has been missing for two months now. I have been drinking a lot more now. I mean I can’t help him and I have no other use so might as well get wasted. I feel tears falling upon my cheeks. It burned like hell. I walk over to the bathroom taking pain relievers as I look at the scars on my wrists from when I was in high school. I started to remember why i did this to myself.

-flash back-

“Oh well if it isn't the freek Tom. can you see me or do you since I am near you. Also what’s with the hoodie is summer. Are you hiding cuts from the world even though they already know that you have them and they don’t care” the memory goes hazy and my father appears.

Glass bottles flying an yelling, “So my son is a fag now. After all I did for you turn around on me and suck dick on me what a fucking disgrace. Also know that that room can’t hide you forever.” then one more appears.

“Tom, you here. Dad is gone let’s go to get something to eat.” I got out of my room and looked at my brother Tim. then I see him in his deathbed the only person that  cared for me died.

-Back-

I screamed as the memories flooded back I ran for a knife. Before I could penetrate my skin with a knife Edd grabbed it from me the tears in his eyes made me come back to reality as I saw that i was turning into my monster form.

Edd brought me to my room and took all things that were sharp and that I could OD on. I ly in bed wanting to die. By the time I fell asleep i calmed down a bit. I was dreaming of tord and seeing him crying in a cell. “I wish I could tell tom that I made him into that monster. But he would never love me again. Now I am being blackmailed.” I noticed that I was in a cams point of view and the date was the third day after tord being kidnaped. Am I seeing something that is true. If so then I don’t know who I can trust now.