14

I wake up seeing tom next to me. He saw I was awake and kissed me. The lay his head on my chest. “I thought I had lost you Tord.” A weak voice said. Wrapping arms around him he looked up to face me. “Tord I hope you understand that I need this” this statement was confusing. That is until he looked up and pinned me to the bed.

“Tom not now please.” The blue leader looked at me with sad eyes.

“Tord please. I saw you ‘die’ I saved you 2 times and never got something to prove that you love me. So please I need at least this from you” he asked. I looked up to him then kissed him allowing him to do this. He roughened the kiss. Then moved to my neck. He kept biting and suking. Until I embarrassingly seeked. He looked me in the eyes laughing a little. Making me frown. He then pulled off my top. Tracing my scars in aw. “What have they done.” he said then kissed each one. He took off the rest of our clothing. Then mad a path of kisses done my chest. My back arched a little. I felt a poke below then felt my ass spread.

“To-Tom!” was all I could get out.

“Relax it’s going to help you.” Then pulled his fingers out. Only to be replaced by his dick. It started out slow then went faster. Moans escaped my mouth and my back would break if it was arched any farther. At the end we came together. Sleep hit right after