5

I walk around the house. Then I feel his hands around me. They were cold and made me jump for a second. "Your going to have to get used to it. After all Tord it not going to believe it is we don't do more than just hold hands." I took in the words like it was a lesson to be learned. As the time passed we got more and more ideas. Aaron seemed nice I wonder how he got kicked from the army.

It was getting late and Aaron realized it too. We started to walk on the dark path unknowing who lurks in the shadows of the night. As we walked I tried not thinking of the past when I did so much for Tord and this is how he repays him will 4 years of lying. Also making him feel like nothing. As we arrived our minds were filled with suprizment. There was tord waiting on my steps. he looked like he was asleep. we decided to bring him in and wait till he woke up. We set him on my bed, but Aaron brought me into the living room. "Hey, what is on your mind you look like you are mad or saddened." He asked in a seductive voice. I look him in the eyes. Is he still acting?

"He in not even up why are you still doing this voice of yours?" He looked at me like I was an idiot. Then sight as he got closer and grabbed my ear.

"You never know when he wakes up. Besides maybe you might like me." I look at him with a straight face as he starts to laugh. "I kid, but not at the first part you really never know." I guess he is right as he hugs me. I mean he is not the tall so he looks like a kid to my waist. I laugh a little and go to sit on the couch. When I felt the fabric I also felt an Aaron leaning on me. then I hear a siden creek. I look towards the sound. "Hey, sleeping beauty. About time" Aaron said to the male in red. Then I saw something I thought I would never see. A stream fell from his eye and slid down his cheek.

"What is it tord your crying. You get hurt or something." My voice full of regret. He wipes his eyes. Then Aaron kisses my cheek. Suddenly tord ran out in tears and Aaron laughs at his misery. "Aaron I think we took this a little far." He looks at me then looks away.

"I think we have done what was needed, but I like you. Your nice to him after he did. Maybe we can be really together?" I looked at him, with anger I push him off and tell him to get lost and to lose my address. As he walked out I felt water upon my face. I was crying.

(Hey guys sorry for not doing this in a while shit has been going on lost my girl and have a new gf but ya thanks for being patient see you next time)