6

What just happened last I knew I was in front of toms house. Then in a room, witch I can do realize as tom’s. I walked out then all I see Aaron and tom. Except Aaron was on top of tom. They looked back and said something but I couldn't hear anything. In fact it felt like I was in my own world. Where everything was black, figures of white and I was red. I ran out of there tears we're down my face my hot streams rolling down my face. As I walked down the rode I felt a hand on me. I slap who it was, thinking that the hand was my ex. Though it felt like it I was incorrect, it was Tom. He caught my hand. “What do you want tom, and where is your boyfriend?” he looked back and then smiled.

“You think the jerk was with me…. He was just talking to me then tried something.” I looked at him, seeing into his void for eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

“Tord, before you were ‘dead’ we were together and I want to continue it now. What about you?” I looked down. Teares still going down my face. I want to accept, but it can’t be not now I have to complete my mission.

“I can’t, I only came to see you.” Tom looked upset. Then I continued, “maybe later when I can git this through my head?” he started to smile. Right as I was about to walk away tom lifted my chin and kissed me. The world seemed to grow then we parted and he walked away with me parilized.

(I now I stink at wrighting)