10

“Tom I am so sorry that you have to deal with this.” my tears fall upon my cheeks. Today is the day I have to assassinate the blue leader but I still miss Tom it has been like 3 or 4 months ever since I was captured.

I look at the pic of my target he had short brown hair digital goggles. He looked so familiar. I just can’t put my finger on it. I took a closer look at the face and saw that he had a scar across his lips starting at his cheek and ending right before his chin. I know of no one having that. I am to become the Co-leader of him then kill him to gain the place for the red leader to have the blue army at his command. It sounds easy but time consuming.

Although I have a different appearance thanks to the torcher and my name is known by the commanders so I have it changed. I look at myself in the mirror. I see a man with dirty blonde hair that have two small horns formed only it blended in. With my bad eye i had trouble doing jobs. So that was replaced by a robotic one. Scars covered my face. Lasly my robotic arm got upgraded. I walk out being the emotionless soldier that I am. I walk over to the office that I once had. I open the door.

“If it isn’t Tord my favorite little play thing” my leader said lifting up his head off the desk. He walked over to me. “Are you ready for this one? It will take at most a month.” he lifted up my chin. “Will you miss me?” he asked even though he know that I hate him. I looked away.

“Not really but you have been ‘kind’ enough to leave me a live” I showed sarcasm in my voice. He wasn’t happy about that so he pushed me to the wall knocking the air out of me.

“You should go before I kill you then Tom. I walk out and head to the blue base. I tell them that I want to join and that I have experience. Then i was sent to the leaders office.

“So you are the one that scared my guards. Where did you work till now?” he questioned.

“I was part of the red army but When the leader changed I have been trying to get out of his grip. Now that I have I want to fight him by your side till I die.” I stated. He looked me over. He stopped when he looked at the arm.

“Is there something you hiding. You can’t just lose an arm easily.”

“No, when i try to escape I get punished and removing an arm was the last one.”

“I was wondering… do you know someone named Tord. He is a captive.” hearing that I flinched.

“I have heard of him but I never met him. The red leader likes him cuz he doesn’t cry easily. Also he is saying something about someone named Tom and that he would be killed if Tord would not cooperate. That is all I know.” He looked like he was going to cry. Why the fuck did he know who I was? I mean I know that I was someone that every leader looked up to, or wanted to fight.

“In order to know where to put you i will have 10 of my men go against you, including me if you take done everyone else.” he said with a smile. I looked at him I have never went against someone in so long I was ready.

“Sounds like a deal.” I say looking in his ‘eyes’ this atmosphere feel simuler.