2

The first two words I have heard him say since four years. It was not shocking that he would say that. “ I am sorry I had….” I was cut off by him screaming.

“YOU'RE SORRY!!! I WAS TEMPTED TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME MEANING AND THEN TOY WITH ME!” Where was an awkward silence again. The last words pierced my heart like knives. except I believe that I hurt him more. Not wanting to hear anymore I pounded the end call button then ran off to think. As I moved a rhythm of a song I know. As I ran I bumped into someone. The familiar man looked at me with a smirk. I tried to run from the dick ex of mine but he grabbed me by the arm. The sudden stopping motion had me stumble to his knees. Fear filled me as I look at lean in the face with his hair smoothed back like always. His red eyes like demon’s. I struggled to get away but it was no use. He grabbed me by the waist and brought my face to his. As he tried to get another kiss in I was fighting him. “Is this how you treat your boyfriend after some years.” I finally got loose as a man followed me I ran as fast as I could bumping into someone else that took me into the ally. I never looked at the person who helps me I didn't even know their gender I think them fast and ran off ran back home. The sweat World off me every step I took until I made it. I walked in and ran up to my room to hide.