13

Evan? Tord never spoke of an Evan. Who is this guy, and why did Tord keep this from me. “So Evan does tord still have a robotic arm?” I struggled to say. He looked up at me sadness in his eyes.

“I...I don’t think that we should talk about him now, but I am willing to say this. He does, but it is unable.” He looked as if he knew how it felt. Letting him be I begin to walk to the showers.

“Wait!” That grabbed my attention as I froze. “Why are you so different, I knew the old you would never do this! Be a leader, let someone in. Why did you change Jehovah!” He covered his mouth my legs moved towards him.

this, this is the moment I have been waiting for. “Only one person calls me that, and you know that Tord.” When we were close enough I kissed him on the forehead hugged him so tight and never wanted to let go. This is my love and I will never let him go. Tears streamed down both of our faces.

“They were going to kill you thanks to your monster form but I have cooperated until now. I am not going to kill you.” Tord was shaking. I pat his back. Instead of taking a shower I brought him back to my room. I wanted to know what happened.

After explaining what happened Tord fell asleep on my bed. I decided to watch him to make sure he was safe

(Sorry if it sucks and if it is short.)