intro

"I'm not giving you a choice." His voice bellowed in a low authority that definitely wasn't human.

"Fuck you."

"You find me attractive, baby doll." He whispered making my body shake erratically. "I'll give you a week. No human can neglect me. Not even if they wanted to."

"Why me?" The fear subsided when I realized he was being genuine.

There were better humans out there. Prettier and much more loyal. So why did he want me?

"If I told you." His black eyes warped back brown.

He may be supernatural. A demon. But he seemed to fall weak under my soft tone.

"I'd have to kill you."

.

.PREVIEW END.

whaaaat?

A little somebody, ehem (twilight_black ), has inspired me to write a fic like so. She's a doll and her writing is phenomenal. If you come across this story, please check her out too. She's lovely and once you read her content, you'll understand why.

Actually, this was originally supposed to be a yoonnie fan fiction. I changed my mind when I envisioned a different story. I've written pretty much 8 chapters for Yoonnie but I'm not entirely sure whether or not to publish it.

But back to this story. I'm very much known, on my other account and personally, to not commit to the stories I write. I either get tired of it or the outcome's not enough for motivation. So please, if you do like the story, let me know and vote. It'll make me a very happy gal.

I'll post the first chapter when I at least complete chapter six which will be very very soon. In the mean time, let me know how you feel about the preview.

Yay or nay?