11 ; "i make this decision without remembering."

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"Getting down. Drinking up. Orange juice." I rapped stupidly walking to the fridge to obviously drink orange juice. "And I'm talking to myself. Nice."

I hummed anyway, taking a heaping gulp of midnight OJ before someone, a new and unfamiliar voice spoke from behind me.

"You're in grave danger, Chaeyoung."

I whipped around and threw the carton of half filled orange juice at the man who spoke only to be met with stunning white orbs of eyes and a bright complexion. I stared in awe at the being in front of me not wanting to believe at all this was real.

"Okay, I get it." I sighed holding my hand to my fast beating heart. "I'm, for some reason attracting supernatural beings, but please keep in mind that I'm still human and I'm prone to heart attacks."

The gorgeous being in front of me, dimmed his blinding halo and assumed a human form. "I have not much time to introduce myself. Please excuse my rude interruption of um—"

I raised an eyebrow at him and looked down at my attire. I was wearing a very tight tank top, and short fitness shorts that hugged my every curve, my tiny waist being exaggerated a bit and my okay sized boobs looking bigger than usual for some reason. I hid whatever I could, not being able to hide the reddening blush that crept on my cheeks.

"—That."

"Well sorry for wearing something comfortable in the middle of the fucking night." I stammered looking away from the extremely optimistic looking figure in front of me.

He chuckled kindly and bowed his head. "I'm Hope. But you may, informally yet also formally, address me as Hoseok."

I stared at the creature with a confused expression wiping at my lips. "What are you?"

"Something that takes to much time to explain." He shook his head and walked forward towards me. "But I've practically raised you since you were in the womb."

"Thanks?"

He laughed at my uncertainty. It was contagious and quite adorable. "Because of certain circumstances that can not be discussed at the moment, I had not been able to properly take care of you. An issue has arose and we must deal with it promptly and with complete tranquility."

I tried to remain calm at the moment when he told me to. Which is considerably difficult when I have no clue what issue he was talking about.

"Your child is in danger. So are you."

I choked quite unattractively seeing as I stupidly took a sip of orange juice as this whole thing was going down. I stared at the odd supernatural being in front of me with widened eyes and a dropped jaw. My heart felt like it stopped and it felt like for some reason every function of my body stopped working. Including my brain.