23 ; "i'm the merciless one."

okay, get ready for some fluff next chapter. serious fluff between jimin & rosé probably for two or more chapters. I promise it's just fluff next, lol.

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"It's a crazy storm out there and I'm pretty sure it's because of the shadow demon spurring in Jennie's stomach."

"Or it's Chaeyoung's."

Seeing as Jennie and I were the only ones pregnant, we can only stare at each other in confusion. I'm pretty sure nothing was going on in terms of my pregnancy and Jennie also looked unbothered.

"But we're fine." I added as we watched lifeless Vampires struggle to fit our things in the trunk during the strong storm.

"Well something's happening." Namjoon looked up and played with the water droplets that fell against his palm. "It hasn't rained this hard in the port for years."

"Storm Chasers."

"What?"

We all looked to a vampire who shakily pointed at a bright light approaching us. A hooded figure appeared with a gang of them. They had huge black wings and studded coats, the lightning of the storm appraising the studs as if they were formed by it. Jennie, Namjoon, and Jisoo were immediately drawn in a row in front of me and I started to feel anxious. My stomach churned uncomfortably with my uneasiness and I could feel a heavy weight on my shoulders. My developing child was not happy with a strange and unrecognizable presence. I can feel it.

I watched over Jisoo's shoulder as the four burly hooded dark angels stopped directly in front.

"You aren't welcome here." Namjoon spoke sternly, the four men unfazed by his threat.

The leader of the four rolled his eyes. "We never asked."

"What do you want?"

"The mother. And frankly, for the child she bears."

I sighed and tried so hard to contact Jimin through my mind. It was hazy and I can tell the storm the brewed was definitely to block any communication I am able. My breathing was becoming haggard and my face paled at he thought of losing to four dark entities just because they want my child.

"Over her dead body."

"That can be arranged." Another chuckled and I'm sure I heard that voice before.

No...

It can't be...

"Hoseok."

The moment his name left my lips, his familiar laugh filled my ears. Except, it wasn't soothing anymore. It was terrifying. I let out a shocked yet horrified gasp and blinked in disbelief to the ground as I remembered I had trusted him.