6 ; "exactly what it looks like."

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

I stared out the window blankly as Jimin drove us both somewhere in silence.

We've been driving for two hours now and we got to a deserted area. I was starting to get worried but I realized it was stupid to worry. He already could've done the worst to me in the time that we've spent together.

Jimin had met another man, man— I'm not sure. But he had switched his luxury vehicle to a four wheel drive a couple kilometers ago. We had gone off the main road and into a horror movie-like woods and he drove slowly as if he were trying to assure it was safe. After a couple minutes of bumpy rocks and swerves to avoid large trees, a gated community came into view. And it wasn't just suburb standard homes. They were mansions distant from each other. And I couldn't help but gaze in awe. Jimin had followed the road towards the largest, it being guarded by huge and not society accepted dogs. More like hybrids of wolves and predators. Tall men in hoods were staying at their sides as if they were security of a royal.

I gulped looking back at Jimin who stared forward still blankly.

"Should I be scared?" I asked him looking back at the guards with a pale expression.

"You should."

I sighed looking down at my lap.

"Just don't talk the way you talk to me when we're alone." I felt a coldness on the back of my hand and I snapped my head towards Jimin to see he held tightly on my hand. But he didn't look. I didn't care though. He was actually trying to reassure me. That's a start. "Be a good girl for me, okay baby doll?"

"Yes sir."

Of course, the moment ended quickly and he removed his hand from mine. I pursed in my lips hiding my disappointment as I looked back out of the window. We arrived in the front entrance of the dark and old mansion, the haunted like features making goosebumps form on my biceps. I inhaled sharply as two strong and tall men approached the car to lead us out.

"My lord."

They bowed amongst Jimin's presence and he just gave them a frank nod. A coldness and ignorance he never showed with me. I froze in my spot and just watched as they followed him like psychotic worshippers. Jimin whipped around when he failed to hear my footsteps. He cocked his head to the side and raised an expectant eyebrow at me. My knees bucked and I cleared my throat awkwardly. I pierced into my bottom lip painfully when I felt the guards in front and the two men stare at me with confusion and curiosity. My face flushed a deep red color and I sent him a pleading look.

This asshole knows I can barely walk on my own let alone feel the area between my thighs yet he acts like I'm completely capable.

Killing him sounds very pleasing right now, I'm not gonna lie.