26 ; "make love to me."

just smutty. not smutttyyyyyy. just smutty

PARK JIMIN

Flawless.

Beautiful.

Perfect.

Chaeyoung is everything to me. Everything I do is for her and it'll stay like that till the day we part, which is now unlikely.

The reception was nearly over and she was conversing with the others, a broad and relieved smile on her face as she spoke. I can only stare at her beauty, again thrilled by the thought of her entirety being completely mine. I ran my thumb over my lip as I sat casually on my own staring blankly and quite blatantly at my new wife.

"Am I late?"

I glanced up from my strong gaze to meet with my previous subordinate and now senior, who smirked at me in probably the most expensive suit here. I sighed in annoyance and rolled my eyes at him.

"If you were early, you'd take the spotlight."

"You aren't wrong." Taemin chuckled and walked over to sit beside me.

"She looks gorgeous." He stated simply following my strong gaze back to my wife. "Not that she never did."

"Thank you for the sacrifices you made for me, hyung." I managed to bring it up in such a careful way and he patted my shoulder assuringly.

"It's the least I can do for you, Jimin." He mumbled quietly though the room was full of noise. I can tell he didn't want others to hear. "I apologize for my fate."

"It's uncontrollable." I said with clenched teeth. "All we can do now is prepare."

"I wish I can repay more for the sympathy you've given me. You should have never trusted me."

"Your upbringing has nothing to do with what your true intentions are." I looked to him and sighed. "We'll figure this out."

"Not even the strongest being in the world can stop me."

"But Chaeyoung can."

He looked at me. With so much hope, hope a demon shouldn't have but I know from what that woman can do, she can surely avoid this fate. Though my wife, my child's lives might be in danger from the man I had entrusted, I can't help but hope as well for the best outcome possible. Chaeyoung has managed this far. I have no doubts that she can manage this much too.