4 ; "i want you."

(smuttyyy)

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the rusted like wooden door in front of me.

"Well, what a wonderful surprise."

His voice sent shivers up and down my spine. And not in a good way. I let our eyes meet carefully and a creepy smirk grew on his lips. I sniffled before gripping tightly on my pencil skirt trying not to seem afraid.

"May I come in?" I asked him timidly and he nodded once before showing me a way inside.

I let his apartment set up sink in my head and was not exactly surprised. Although he lived in a crappy part of town and his apartment building was beat up and tatted with graffiti, he managed to maintain a neat and strict appearance. His furniture were antiques and the paint color was sleek. They complimented each other too well.

Jennie never told me about Yoongi or her affairs with the man. But I knew they were seeing each other. I caught her a couple months ago actually. She seemed unhappy with him. Yet, they were still together. I see her texting Yoongi often though she thinks I have no idea but in fact I do. And when she texts him, the smile on her face doesn't seem to go away.

Min Yoongi is a person very well known here. He's infamous for... actually, he's just infamous for being a bad guy? No one has caught him doing the rumored things people label him to do but his dominant and cold attitude doesn't make it hard to label him with those rumors anyway. I don't know how a person like him ended up with a girl like Jennie. Whom I know is too sweet for her own good.

But now I compare. The eeriness Yoongi has and the fear inducing and laced seductiveness Jimin has. It's not wrong for me to think they are both the same being.

So that's why I'm here.

Because I know, the Jennie I used to know, is not the same Jennie I know now. And Jimin did say, people change— in ways more than one.

"To what do I have the pleasure, Ms. Park?" He offered me a seat on his couch which seemed untouched. But I sat down anyway not wanting to be rude.

I cleared my throat and pulled at my skirt nervously. "I have a question to ask you, sir."

"Sir?" His sinister laughter echoed in the room and it made me more uncomfortable than I already was. "Please, call me Yoongi."

I resisted the urge to shut my eyes not wanting to show any fear.

The fear I have with him is not the same fear I have with Jimin. This fear was not in anyway tugged with ease unlike how I was with Jimin. Although I was afraid of Jimin, there's always a part of me that feels too safe with him around. But around Yoongi, there's no doubt that I feel afraid of being tortured. And because I have no good feelings right now, I don't think being harassed by this man would be so easy to be weak towards.