12 ; "you aren't afraid?"

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"You're breaking up with me."

I stared at Chanyeol with narrowed eyes.

I didn't feel bad at all. And it kind of helped that Taehyung was leaning against the wall with an obnoxious smirk on his face.

"You can't be fucking serious, Chaeyoung!" It was the first time I ever saw Chanyeol mad at me. "You're leaving me for a delinquent like him? Don't you have any standards?"

I snickered at that and gestured for Taehyung to help me with the rest of my belongings. "Standards? You're only planning to propose to me for my social status, you inconsiderate asshole!"

Chanyeol stood quiet. I sighed in annoyance and grabbed one of my luggages as Taehyung helped me with the other. I was about to leave when Chanyeol ran to my side and grabbed on my wrist.

"Your parents won't like this."

Taehyung looked at me with darting eyes and I nodded once to assure him I was okay. I pulled my hand away from Chanyeol's grasp and glared.

"I'm tired of catering to what they like and what they don't." I gritted my teeth and sniffled. "I hope you know I was never happy with you. And I never will be."

"I could give you everything." He fought back with desperate eyes.

"Yeah. Everything I need, Chanyeol." I muttered wheeling my luggage away from him. I held tightly on the knob of my now old apartment. "But can't give me everything I want."

"You'll regret this, Chaeyoung."

I smiled feeling content with that.

Yeah. After remembering everything I need to, I probably won't.

"Have a nice life, Park Chanyeol."

.

"So what do you want to do first?"

I can tell Taehyung was excited that I had chose him.

I woke up remembering everything. It was so vivid that I had thought everything I was living in the past 5 years was the dream.

Jimin was the only thing on my mind honestly.

I wanted to know what he was doing. Who he was with and where he was. I wanted to see him so much and I can tell my 'instincts' wanted it too. I was so anxious. I could understand now why Seokjin had approached me. Why Jennie seemed so familiar and why Yoongi made me feel uneasy. Taehyung, on the other hand, I'm sure I've never met. But his aura seemed too similar to Jimin's that I knew he was of importance.

Jimin.

I smiled to myself in the passenger seat and fiddled with my fingers antsy, the memory of Jimin's fingers brushing against my skin tickling my thoughts.