7 ; "you might as well have killed me too."

PARK CHAEYOUNG

.

"I'm sorry, Chae."

It's been only an hour and I know Jennie has to leave me. Since we arrived in this cheap looking motel where she had magically transported me like vapor, all she did was apologize. Try to explain herself. But I was lifeless and dead inside.

I didn't know what to do or feel. There were so many things I wanted to say out loud but for some reason I was not able to move my lips. I felt limp and hopeless. There was no reason for me to speak or do anything because even if I do, I won't end up getting the result I want.

So what's the point in even trying to do anything anymore?

"I have to deal with Jimin now, babe." She tried to talk to me calmly but I just felt a heavy burden. "He won't be able to find you in the mean time. So do what you want to do, okay?"

For the past hour, I had been curled up against the wall. My arms wrapped around my legs, my chin resting on my knees as I stared forward with tears rolling down my cheeks without a facial contortion. They were just falling out of my eyes like nothing. I felt torn and pained inside. Not only was I completely sore, I felt pain radiate throughout my entire body including my chest. My stomach had been turning and I don't think it's because I was hungry. I hadn't even looked at Jennie yet. I knew all she wanted was for me to talk but I just couldn't right now.

"Babe?"

I just blinked forward and she sighed realizing I probably wasn't going to react any time soon. She laid a soft kiss on my forehead before vanishing from the room completely.

I was now completely alone. With my thoughts and with the pain.

Jimin is supernatural. In a sense that he has some weird powers that he possesses that can obstruct human emotion. With that being said, I grew a strong attachment to him. And it was obvious it was more than just an attraction or love. I've only known the demon for a couple days and I felt like my whole world was falling apart just because I caught him under the weight and sexual desire of another woman, him giving in completely.

And it wasn't helping that I was still human.

There was that. The attachment. And there was also that human emotion of jealousy and envy that I obviously can't ignore. Just by a glance, the demon that had seduced him was extremely beautiful. She looked as if she were the epitome of a perfect woman. Me? I'm just average. An average girl with average looks. An average personality and obviously a shit attitude. Jimin told me he'd have to kill me if I were to ever find out why he wanted me which I still don't understand. Why was it so important that I don't know about it? I'm obviously not the best human woman in the world and seeing that he was obviously an important figure towards his similar beings, I just don't get why he chose a simple girl like me when he could have any one he wanted.