2 ; "you'll be screaming my name."

PARK JIMIN

"My lord."

I lifted my head up upon hearing someone call for me. I tapped carelessly against the dark mahogany desk I was sitting at when my lanky assistant entered the room fearful and timid. I narrowed my eyes at him always having been annoyed with the fallen's weak appearance.

"Yes?" I gritted my teeth not caring at all if I looked annoyed with the creature.

"Sir Taemin is here to have a word."

I sighed waving the fallen off. He nodded once before scurrying out of my study. Immediately, the vulnerable fallen was replaced with my close companion, a being I had grown close with since I had been in training. Taemin smirked at me as he entered my secluded study. I sat upright and sent him a straight smile. He sat on one of the chairs on the other side of the desk, casually setting his feet up on it with a playful expression.

"Long time no see, my lord." He teased.

I rolled my eyes at my close friend. "We speak on the phone often."

"Oh but you're far too busy for me, lord Jimin." God I hate it when he calls me lord. "Anyway, I didn't come all the way here just for the small talk."

I cocked my eyebrow up at him and narrowed my eyes in curiosity. "Oh? Then why are you here?"

He kicked his feet off my desk and set his elbows down instead. He leaned forward folding his hands together and looking at me seriously. He had something to say and I can tell it wasn't his usual sex stories and soul sucking extravaganza's.

"I have some insight on the human, my lord."

My skin crawled at the thought of her.

Images of her face and body implanted itself into my mind yet again for the hundredth time today and it had just been hours since our encounter.

You might not know this, but us demons have a certain weakness when it comes to humans. But only one. There's an old legend, a tale that has been passed on for centuries that us demons can never forget. And it started with the first generation of us. My grandfather.

He was about 400 years old when he started to develop a strong obsession over a human. And my grandfather was a strict lord who opposed any sort of positive emotion towards humans. He started to feel weak around the woman and gave in quickly to her demands and wants. It was till a week of knowing her that he started what we call 'the process'. This process consisted of sexual abuse, physical torture, and uncontrollable possession. Because he was the first to experience a connection like that, the process lasted three months. When it was over, my grandfather sucked out what was left of her weakened soul and ate her nearly dead heart. The end of the process was what was difficult for him.