21 ; "i dont get what's wrong with this."

three perspectives in this one. Sorry if it may be confusing. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS.

 SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT GUYS

PARK JIMIN

"You were pretty eager for signing off your reign to me, Jimin." Seokjin raised an eyebrow at me as I hurriedly grabbed my suit jacket. "Don't tell me it's because of Chaeyoung?"

I rolled my eyes at my smirking brother. "Two hours away from her is enough for me."

"Clingayy." Taemin cooed and I forced an elbow behind me knowing he was very close. He groaned in response. "It's cute. Don't get so defensive."

"I'm not clingy. I just miss her."

The three demons in the room shared glances before suggestively sending me a smirk. Again, I rolled my eyes at them and flipped them off.

"So you aren't even bothered that you gave Seokjin your power as reigning leader?"

I shook my head to them and sighed. "I don't need it."

There was a brief silence and I didn't even have to turn around to see their faces to know they were still smirking at each other. I inhaled so sharply and face-palmed my forehead when the three squealed like school girls.

"Our Jiminnie is growing up." Seokjin fake sobbed holding onto Taemin for dear life. I scowled at the two in disgust.

I swear, those two might be the oldest but they sure are the stupidest. I waved them off and looked to Yoongi who looked in deep contemplation instead. My head cocked to the side, my eyebrows furrowing. The other two had noticed it too and stood quiet upon his own silence.

"Hyung?" I questioned the elder who whipped his head around, his eyes wide. It just stirred my confusion more. "Is there something on your mind?"

He cleared his throat and shook his head in pure denial. "No no. I uh... I just remembered something."

"You left the burner on at home?"

"You were supposed to pay the electric bill?"

"Don't think about it too much." He gave us three a soft glare and we immediately quieted our suspicions and turned away.

Yoongi was the first to leave and when we saw him walk out the door, it was the first time Jennie didn't approach him. He turned the other direction and his fallen just casually sat back and talked to Chaeyoung. I glanced at Taemin and Seokjin who obviously shared the same confusion as I.

"Is it just me or is Yoongi being more moody than usual?" Taemin mumbled before vanishing from the manor as well. Seokjin saluted me once before taking his fallen in his hand and disappearing too.

Chaeyoung sighed in relief before throwing her arms around my neck. I sunk in her hold, submissively falling into her attack of kisses. Just a brief look to the corner, and I saw Jennie booking it out of the room in the opposite direction of her fallen.