Girls night out

Gina POV
I get to the club with my girls and it's amazingly beautiful. The walls are a platinum mixed with velvet color. The floor had lights streaming out of it. And the tables were set up like it was a five star restaurant. I walked to the bar and got a drink while my girls went to the dance floor. As im sitting down drinking my "sex on the beach" i turn around and see him. By him i mean larry and he's here with laurent. All i can say is "damn". Boy he looks so damn good. I hope he doesnt notice me watching him. Well too late. We both locked eyes and put my head down blushing and turn around to finish my drink. I get down to my last drop and i feel someone touching my shoulder. When i turned around it was larry. Oh god my hormones were rising rapidly. He was a beautiful sight to look at.

Gina: woo. Larry you scared me. *puts hand over chest*

Larry: sorry belle. I didn't mean to scare you. You really look beautiful tonight. What you doing here by yourself?

Gina: thank you and i didn't come alone.

Larry: ah so you came with your boyfriend?

Gina: no i don't have a boyfriend. I came here with my friends. *points to friends*

Larry POV
I look around the club and i see the real estate agent. She looked sexy tonight. I just had to walk over and talk to her. I put my hand on her shoulder and she jumped a little. I scared her by accident. I cant stop looking in her eyes. She has green eyes and they almost look neon. Its weird because i never seen eyes like that but on her its beautiful. I asked her to dance being the kind gentleman that i am. We danced and talked all night. I like listening to her talk. It's soothing and she has a breath taking voice. Something about her just makes me weak and all tingly inside. The more we talked the more i wanted to know.

Larry: so what made you wanna be real estate agent?

Gina: when my dad died he gave all of his businesses to me. I was excited to be running them. At first real estate wasn't something i wanted to do he taught me every i know when i was little. I just like doing because it makes me happy knowing that i always wanted to own my own business like he does.

Larry: thats beautiful belle. How many does he have?

Gina: too many to count on two hands.

Larry: and you own all of them?

Gina: the ones out of the state i gave to my brothers and sisters because none of them live here anymore.

She just so beautiful. I wanna kiss her so bad but i cant. Maybe on the cheek since we not together yet. I gotta stop dancing before my hands reach her ass. Too bad i don't wanna move my hands from around that little waist of hers. Woo my alarm rung just in time.

Larry: uh i hate to cut this short but i have to get going. Me and my brother have a workshop tomorrow.

Gina: a workshop?

Larry: dance workshop. We like to dance in our spare and have been on quite a few dancing shows.

Gina: that's amazing. I would love for you to tell me more but you gotta go.

Gina POV
I hate he gotta leave. I want him to stay so bad. We were having a nice conversation while dancing. I could listen to him talk for hours. I just wanna kiss his lips. They look so soft and juicy. Gina pull yourself together you're getting horny.

Larry: how about i take you to dinner tomorrow night and i tell you more then.

Gina: i would love that. *trades phones with larry and puts in numbers*

Larry: i call you tomorrow. *kiss gina's cheek* goodnight belle.

Gina: *blushes* goodnight larry. *walks away*