Im coming back to reclaim whats mine

Lamar POV
I've been following them for a week. He brings her to work and takes her back to his place. He takes her shopping and out to eat. She think i'm gone and i'm not messing with her but trust and believe i am always watching. She aint finna be with him long. I'm just gonna take out my phone and call her to see if we can meet up. Maybe that will work.

Lamar: hey baby.

Gina: what do you want?

Lamar: you aint gotta be hostile. I just wanna talk.

Gina: talk about what and i'm busy.

Lamar: I KNOW YOU NOT WITH THAT NIGGA?!

Gina: thats none of your business. Now TALK!

Lamar: no can we talk in person. I just wanna apologize in person.

Gina: .......

Lamar: please gina. I promise i wont do nothing.

Gina: yea fine whatever just text me when and where. And i'm not showing up at your house.
——————
Gina POV
Lamar wants to apologize to me in person but i'm still trying to figure out if he just playing with me right now. I know Lamar and he's a psychotic person. He hasn't changed since he came to my house a week ago but now he wants to talk and be all "lets make a mends and apologize". I guess i'll go talk to him but i don't know how i'm gonna tell larry about it.

Gina: Larry?!

Larry: yea baby what's up?

Gina: uh... Lamar wants to meet up with me to talk.

Larry: *confused look* when and why?

Gina: he said he doesn't wanna apologize to me over the phone. And today.

Larry: do i need to come with you? I don't need him hurting you again.

Gina: *kiss* no. I'll be fine baby. I have maise and a knife just incase. If you want you can wait outside the place for me

Larry: yea i'll drop you off.
————————
Lamar POV
Im sitting down and i see gina getting out of a car. Looks like "boyfriend dropped her off". Big mistake homeboy because once we finish our talk and walk outside she aint going back to yo ass. She coming home to her one and only boyfriend and that's me "Lamar Dwayne Jenkins".

——SKIPS CONVERSATION——
Lamar: where you think you going?!

Gina: i'm going to my boyfriend.

Lamar: baby i'm right here. *grabs gina's arm*

Gina: i don't know what you talking about and let go of my arm! *trying to get loose of Lamar's arm*

Lamar: you aint going by the punk ass nigga i'm yo boyfriend. Always have been always will be.

Gina: YOU AINT MY BOYFRIEND YOU MUTHA FUCKER. YOU CAN KISS MY ASS WITH THE BULLSHIT. *takes if knife and cuts Lamar's arm*

Lamar: aah. BITCH WHO DO YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO? *slaps gina in the face* this why i beat yo ass in the first place.

Gina: LET ME GO YOU PSYCHOTIC MUTHA FUCKER. *struggling from his grip*

Lamar: you thought i was gonna let you get away that easy.

Gina: *cuts Lamar's arm again and scrambles from his grip* LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm putting a restraining order against you. *runs to larry's car*

This bitch think this is over but like i said before she will be mines again. I promise you that.