The date

Gina POV
So tonight i have a date with larry. I am so freaking excited. Last time i went on a date it was horrible. My friends set me up on a blind date. My date was handsome but everything else was wrong. I like fine men but you have to have self respect, dignity, intelligence, etc.. the whole nine and he didn't have not one. Throughout the whole date he talked about hisself and all of the careers he was trying to pursue at one. Who wants to be a rapper, basketball player, boxer, police officer all in one. He was a struggling rapper at that. Couldn't rhyme worth a lick. He started rapping in the restaurant and i could've died. I just took my food to go. But anyways i hope tonight goes well. I'm out with my girls right now and they're helping me find the perfect  dress. Im so excited i could scream.

Yemmi: i like this one better than that one. It's classier plus you'll be warmer with this one on since it's kinda cold outside.

Gina: okay i'll get this one. But are you sure it's not to plain?

Yemmi: of course not. It's simple but sexy. Plus it defines your curves. It says I'm a boss at what i do but don't let the politeness fool you.

Gina: *laughs* where do you come up with this stuff?

Yemmi: off the top of my head of course. Now go pay for it. We cant keep your date waiting.

Jace: he's be waiting till Jesus come back playing around with you. You know you take forever in the store.

Yemmi: i just want gina to look her best. Is that so wrong?

Jace: whatever guh. Just pay for it and lets go. I do have kids to go pick up.

Yemmi: i though john had the kids?

Jace: yea but he has to work the night shift tonight and he cant keep them long.

Yemmi: well we best be out then.
———————-
Larry POV
I have a date tonight with the most beautiful girl i have ever saw. I'm thinking about tonight. I cant wait to see my beautiful date. I just finished my dance workshop with my brother and i'm sweating like crazy. Luckily i wont smell like this on our date or i'll be totally embarrassed.

Laurent: bro are you ready to go?

Larry: yea I'm ready. *smiles*

Laurent: do you need to go shopping for tonight?

Larry: no. I already have my clothes picked out.

Laurent: okay cool. Well since you gonna be out-

Larry: look i don't need to come home and smell sex in the air. You bought a new house today and we start packing up your shit tomorrow so when you there you can have sex all in that house but not in mine.

Laurent: *laughs* okay bro. I wont have sex.

Larry: laurent i don't trust you. You say one thing then end up doing the opposite.

Laurent: i PROMISE i wont have sex in the house.

Larry: just to make sure i'm turning my cameras on tonight.

Laurent: but why? You haven't turned those on in weeks.

Larry: because you might have promised right now but i'll know if you break that promise. Plus there's been a ton of burglaries in the neighborhood so i need to turn on my alarm as well.

Laurent: whatever weirdo.
————————
(the date)
Gina POV
Damn larry just don't know how good he look right now. Mm i could eat him up right now. Woo breathe because I'm nervous as hell. I cant let him see me sweat though. Im still trying to figure out why we are on the fanciest street in this city. This street is always busy. Restaurants are always filled with stars, the clubs are always packed, its exciting.

Larry: hi gina *kiss cheek* you look beautiful

Gina: *blushes* thank you larry. You look rather handsome might i add.

Larry: thank you bebe. *grabs gina's hand and starts walking*

Gina: so where are we going?

Larry: we are going to chez yeti.

We finally get in the restaurant and take our seats. Thank god larry made reservations a head of time or we would've been waiting forever. As we were waiting for the waiter to bring our food larry kept starring at me. He has the kindest brown eyes. I could get lost in them forever. The waiter brought our food and we dug right in. I was trying to eat proper but the little kid in me was saying other wise. I didn't make a mess but i did eat like it was the last supper. I could feel larry watching me so when i looked up he was laughing.

Gina: why are you laughing?

Larry: because i never seen a girl who likes to eat and you finished the plate fast.

Gina: *laughs* and?

Larry: when i first met you, you seemed serious but now that i get to know you more i see that you have this fun playful side and i like it. It's so attractive.

Gina: *blushes* thank you. I know when to keep it professional and when to show some of how i really am.

We both finished our food and are now full. Larry gets up and grabs my hand and we walk on the side walk admiring how beautiful it looks outside. Our fingers intertwine and we both look at each other and start to smile. As we finish taking a detour of the city we head back to the car and larry opens the door for me letting me in. He gets in the car and drives me back home. When we reach my house me and larry both get out and he walks me to the door.

Gina: i had a great time larry. Thank you for tonight. *smiles*

Larry POV
All night all i could do was stare at gina. She looked so beautiful tonight. I'm slightly horny and i just wanna rip off her dress and show her how my blaze works. I will save that for another time.

Larry: *cups gina's face and kisses her cheek* your welcome belle. You really looked stunning tonight. *smiles*

Gina: *blushes* you're so sweet larry. Well i guess i better head inside. I do have church in the morning. *unlocks door*

Larry: goodnight my beautiful belle *pecks gina's lips and walks away*

I wanted to kiss her longer. She just don't know how soft her lips are.

Gina: *smiles* goodnight larry.