Bih is lying

Larry
Did i hear this bih right. She said she pregnant. I know it cant be for me because we aint been together in 4 years. This bih must be crazy. I wanna hear this lie she bout to tell. Im still tryna figure out she got in my house. It is guarded and i have security and how the fuck did she know where my spare key was. Im gonna def need to change the locks and get another spare key and hide that somewhere else. Gina is either gonna kill her or me.

Larry: who you pregnant for?

Melissa: im pregnant for you.

Gina: so you pregnant for my larry?

Melissa: bitch who was talking to you. This an A & ab conversation.

Gina: don't call me a bitch you skanky slut. Nah how is it that you are pregnant for larry?

Melissa: bitc-

Gina: thats it hoe. Now I'm bout to tear that ass up.

I tried to stop gina but she was too quick. She double decked melissa in the face and started beating on her. I tried to get her off of melissa but i got hit too so i let her finish until she felt like melissa had enough. By the time she finished melissa looked like she needed to go to the hospital. She sat on top of melissa and held her by her ear.

Gina
This bitch must think im crazy cuz i am. I already told larry that if he cheat on me he wont live to see the next day. So for her to come in here unannounced and say that she pregnant for larry. Her larry broke up years ago and now she tryna come back and take him from me.

Gina: now explain to me how you are pregnant for larry.

Melissa: we had sex a month ago.

Gina: where at? When? How?

Melissa: at the ritz carlton.

Two lies so i slapped her

Gina: this is what's going to happen. I'm going to get up off you and let you stand up and then you're going to walk out of here like the classy lady i know you can be. First of all. I will be having larry's second child. You wont be having nothing for him. I don't know what kind of sick mind twisting thing you are trying to try on him but its not going to work.

I watched her get up and try to kiss larry. I easily pulled her back and dragged her out of the house.

Melissa: larry i will be back for you and so will our baby.